Blue Prism Work Queues
A piece queue is an interior configurable list that permits a procedure to manage their workload. A procedure can employ different work queues in addition to a work queue may be shared by multiple techniques if required.
The particular Queue Management tab in charge Room provides the functional interface for work queues. The tab is divided into two: a list of queues is shown in the upper half, and the lower half shows a list of the items in a queue.
Work Queue Configuration
Function queues are created within System Manager, the management are of Blue Prism.
The Tag is a key phrase of term assigned in order to a Work Queue product as a way of categorizing or grouping that product.
Incorporating a Tag to the Work Queue item just requires the utilization of an Actions Stage. Add an Actions stage into your procedure flow. In the Actions stage, perform the subsequent actions:
- Select the Internal – Work Queues Business Object.
- Pick the Tag Item Action.
- Established the Item ID Suggestions Parameter to be typically the Item ID for your Job Queue Item you would like to marking. The item does not necessarily need to be secured to add a marking.
- Established the Tag Input Variable to be the Marking that you want to boost the Work Queue object.
- Click OK.
Eliminating a Tag from the Work Queue item furthermore requires the utilization of an Actions stage. To get rid of a Label, follow the below actions in Process Studio:
- Add an Action stage into your process flow.
- Within the Action Properties, perform these.
- Find the Internal – Work Lines Business Object.
- Find the Untag Item action.
- Arranged the Item ID Insight Parameter to be the particular Item ID for that Function Queue Item you intend to un-tag. The item does not really need to be secured to remove a Label.
- Established the Tag Input Variable to be the Marking that you want to eliminate from the Work For a item.
- Click OK.
The next screenshot explains the previously mentioned steps clearly:
Each and every Work Queue item contains a status. The status works extremely well as a method regarding recording what work provides been done so significantly on a Work For a item.
Establishing the Status for a new Work Queue item basically requires the application of an Activity stage. The next steps may be required:
- Include an Action stage in to your process flow.
- Within the Action Properties perform the following.
- Pick the Internal – Work Lines Business Object.
- Pick the Update Status action.
- Arranged the Item ID Insight Parameter to be the particular Item ID for that Function Queue Item you intend to give a status to.
- Arranged the Status Input Unbekannte to be the Standing that you want in order to update the Work Line item with.
- Ckick OK.
These screenshot explains the over steps clearly:
Your own process can be configured to utilize the item status in order to ensure steps within your own process that should in no way be repeated.
To utilize the Item Status, just add decision stages in order to your process that inspections the Item Status to ensure that any parts of your own process which have already already been done for the item may be skipped. Remember, the particular Item Status can become returned as an result from the Get Following Item action.
When making an automated solution, an individual should consider if virtually any different work types or perhaps scenarios within the method should be worked just before the other worked things.
Typically the Priority for a Job Queue item is completed when the item is usually first added to typically the queue using the Put To Queue action. Typically the Priority of an object cannot be changed following it is added to typically the queue.
Making use of the traditional session management type, sessions are started about resources which poll the job queue for cases to be effective. These sessions are made its debut in Control Room manually, or perhaps via a scheduler services which can be running on a new Blue Prism Server occasion.
Lively queues introduce an alternate mechanism for managing typically the sessions which work typically the queues, made possible by simply creating a closer relationship between work queues in addition to sessions.
Rather than creating sessions separately in Control Room and then shifting towards the queue management web page to see the results, active queues enable you to set a focus on quantity of resources which ought to be working the line. Blue Prism uses the particular active queue configuration in order to determine how to accomplish that target.
Lively Work Queues are simply useful when running many of sessions for a single process. When this may not be typically the case, the benefits associated with Lively Work Queues will not necessarily be realized.