Blue Prism Application Modeller
Software modeller can be used for spying the applications. Spying will be identifying the components within the Applications.
Application modeller window is as follows:
We certainly have 4 different types regarding spying modes as verified below:
- Win32 Mode.
- HTML Mode.
- Accessibility Mode.
- Region Mode.
Stick to the below steps to pick one of the spying modes or perhaps to switch between diverse modes:
- Here Ctrl and Left-Click to select the highlighted item in the spying modes.
- Here Ctrl and Right-Click to Cancel.
- Press the Alt Key to switch the spy modes.
Working with Web Applications
We need to now discuss how to be able to work together with web applications:
Facebook login and logout
1st, let us create the business object and get into a name for this.
We must configure the Application Modeller.
Right now we are going in order to spy the login switch, username and password areas.
Today, we shall start typically the implementation part.
Generate data items for e-mail and passwords.
- Employ 'write stage' to sort email id and pass word into Facebook site.
- Click Login button using Understand Stage.
- We are not necessarily getting the Click Steps in Navigate Stage.
- Thus, go to Application Modeller and change the Logon Element type to key.
- Here, we are applying the wait stage to be able to load the site ahead of launching the website.
- Proper now login to Myspace web site.
- In order to logout from account, we have to prepare the component within Application Modeller.
- Spy the necessary elements, first check do you know the components required for logout.
- Then, we need in order to spy the arrow plus sign-out option.
- Use Get around stage to click gazelle and click on logout.
- After login button the site will take some time to be able to load Account information. This will depend when our network suggest internet speed.
- After logon use conditional wait to carry the bold until typically the logout arrow will is available.
Working with Windows Applications and Multiple Windows
We need to discover how to automate the teaching order system with typically the step-wise procedure given under. The screenshots succumbed typically the subsequent sections help an individual be familiar with process clearly.
Step 1: Generate the business object.
Step 2: Set up the Application modeller.
Step 3: Spying the Sign in window.
Make use of Ctrl+Left to highlight the particular component, and ordinal element is utilized to Distinctive Identification.
Step 4: Spying the staff number.
Step 5: Spying the password.
Step 6: Spying the sign in button.
Today we start the setup part.
Step 7: Making use of the Navigation stage to start the application.
Step 8: Making use of write stage to set up the staff number.
Step 9: Applying another write stage to be able to configure the Password.
Step 10: Applying Navigate stage to SignIn.
Step 11: Link the process.